I want to thank Lori from Loriginal Designs: Quantum Creativity for nominating me for the “One lovely blogger award”! Big Thank you! Please visit her wonderful blog about Wellness of Mind, Body and Spirit through an Artistic, Creative and Spiritual approach.
Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
Must add 7 facts about themselves.
Nominate 15 people to do the award!
7 facts about me:
- I like listening to music.
- I love chocolate and ice cream.
- I love working and helping children in any way I possibly can. I have worked and volunteered for children with and without disabilities in my country and abroad.
- My favorite place is in nature, among the flowers. I love very much any kind of flowers. I see them as people are on Mother Earth – different sizes, colors, shapes but all the same – human beings.
- I like creating children books. My published children books are “My first balloons”, “Mandalas for children”, “Going Outdoors”.
- One of my hobbies is making silver and stone handmade jewelry.
- I believe we are all here and now to help each other understanding we are part of the same humanity, learning to accept, respect and love each other because each one is a real treasure.
And the nominees are:
Buckets on Barefoot Beach
Keep on Moving
Discovering Your Happiness
Colors of My Life
Congratulations nominees and thank you for your inspiration!